Saturday, July 6, 2013

My "To Do" List That Needs to be Finished Before July 30

I have been procrastinating doing all the things that need to be done before going back to school. So....I have decided to link up with Lorraine over at Fabulous Fourth Grade Froggies for her To Do List Before School linky.

 photo postpic.png

I do have a disclaimer to add before listing my "To Do" List....and that is......this list is only for the items that I need to have done for school. There truly is a larger list for home and then there is my personal list as well. Oh Well....there just isn't enough hours in the day or days in the week to get everything done. Thank goodness for "To Do" lists and Lorraine's Linky party.

So.....here is my list: (Well...actually...it isn't the whole list but what I deem most important right now)

1. Make a Back to School To Do List.  (OK...I really felt the need to have something to mark off)
2. Complete Donors Choose grant for library books.
3. Create PowerPoint and brochure handout for teacher professional development on gifted/talented.
4. Plan Curriculum map and begin lesson plans for units.
5. Make a class schedule.
6. Print and assemble my Teacher's Notebook (I created my own...you can find it in my TpT store)
7. Purchase library baskets in class colors. (as soon as I figure out ...which colors)
8. Make T-shirt pillows for library.
9. Plan room arrangement
10. Create a Reader Biography packet
11. Decide how Reading will be incorporated into my classroom (since I teach Gifted/Talented students.. we don't teach reading, per se...but I have a passion for reading and so it is highly stressed in my classroom.) We did Reading Olympics last year...so I'm thinking....100 Book club or something. Any help with ideas for this would be greatly appreciated.

These are what I consider the most important on my list that is 40+...so I will not bore you with the rest.

Seriously....if you have any ideas for how I can incorporate Reading this next school year....please comment and let me know!!

OK...now that you have seen my list...why not hop on over to Fabulous Fourth Grade Froggies and link up with your own list.

Dee

No comments:

Post a Comment