Sunday, June 12, 2016

Working on new products for my TpT Store.

Hello All!!

I have really gotten fired up lately and have begun to work a lot harder on items to add to my Teachers Pay Teachers store.

I am revising some of the products that are already there...making them New & Improved for all of you!!

I am also taking some of these ideas that are floating around in my head and getting them on paper so I can begin work on them as well.

One of the items that I am revising and almost finished with is My Teacher Binder. I was horrified to see that I hadn't revised that thing since 2013. WOW!!! How neglectful can one person be. But I almost have it finished and from this day forward, I will update yearly and anyone that purchases one of my Teacher Binder kits--which is really a whole organizational kit....will be able to update their file for free each year.

This year there will be some choices to make in regards to which covers to use and I am including spine labels as well. Here is just taste of the update for the Teacher Binder Organizational Resource.


 photo collage - teacher binder.jpg


I am also working on some different task cards for figurative language, graphing and data....as well as some other things.

I will let you know when everything is ready to roll. Once finished and uploaded to my TpT store....I will be running a flash sale for 48 hours as a New Beginning Opening for my store.

Be on the lookout for it!!

Tootles for now!!!

Dee

No comments:

Post a Comment