Monday, June 12, 2017

Whoa!!! Almost a Year!

Hello and how is everyone doing today?

I know....don't pass out because I'm actually posting again,

Switching back to 3rd grade after teaching gifted for 8 years was really a HUGE shift. I was super busy all year....first trying to keep my head above water just learning all the new things I haven't had to deal with. You know CCSS, RtI, TST....etc.etc. I also moved several hours south and was learning the ins and outs of a new school district.

But....hey....I made it. My 3rd Grade team is the best. We all worked together to encourage and assist our kiddos to show great growth during their 3rd grade year. I was so proud of my kiddos....they all passed the Mississippi GATE test!! Yay!!! They will all be in 4th grade next year.

Since school ended I have been working on some things to use in my classroom for next year. Of course when I get them finished they will go in my Teachers Pay Teachers store....Teaching at the Beach.

BTW....I decided this morning to make a logo for my store. Here it is...Tell me what you think.

https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/-dee-Bibb-Teaching-At-The-Beach- 

I just love the summer time. One reason is the BEACH of course....but I also love that Tara over at Fourth Grade Frolics has her Monday Made It. I really do love going over there and seeing what everyone has made. I also love to participate. So off I go now to see what I can create so I will have something to share. 

Talk to you later!!

Dee


No comments:

Post a Comment