Monday, August 20, 2012

First Day in the Classroom with the Kiddos Today

I know I have been MIA...but in my defense, I have been busily getting ready for the first day with my Gifted Education students. Well, at the least the first group anyway!

I had my 6th grade Gifted students today and we really got a ton of things done. Now...today wasn't their first day of school, it was just the first day that I could pull them out. We have a pull-out program in my district so I have my students from 8:00 am until 2:00 pm (well that is officially....most of the time I get them shortly after 7:30 and keep them until about 2:30). We just have so much to do and the time flies when you are having fun!

I'm sorry I don't have any photos today....I went off and forgot my camera.....it was left sitting on my computer desk at home. I know....a whole lot of good that did me!!

Anyway....I just wanted to jump on here and let everyone know that I had a BLAST with my first group of students this week.....now I get a whole new group tomorrow....and they are 2nd grade....Oh What FUN!!!

Until next time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment