Monday, August 6, 2012

Monday Made It # 3

Well.....the last few days have gone by in a blur for me. Teachers in our district went back to work on August 1 and I spent all day on August 1 in meetings. August 2-4, I spent many hours getting my room ready for students......and it is still not finished. While the students came to school today for the first day.....it isn't really a problem that my room wasn't really ready. Because I teach Gifted/Talented, the first two weeks of school are spent in the Central Office working on schedules, testing and other paper work. But....we have to hit the ground running after that two weeks....so I still have to put some hours in to have a ready-to-go classroom come August 20.

A few weeks ago.....to my great joy....I found quite a few teacher blogs. One of these teacher blogs...Fourth Grade Frolics....has had this little linky party going on the entire summer...which I wish I had known about. However...I have now found it....so for the third week in a row....I am linking up.

Photobucket 
Because I spent so much time moving furniture and boxes...as well as emptying the boxes (we have to pack EVERYTHING)...I didn't make a lot this week....but here is what I made.

Now before I get started....I will tell you the door came from.....where????  Pinterest of course!! I just used Photoshop and made my little signs. However....I didn't pin the photo...so I don't really know who to give credit to...so if you know where I might have gotten this inspiration....please let me know...so I can credit them.



Now....I also created the 'WELCOME' sign using my Photoshop program, too!

My second thing that I made is my JOB CHART. Every year I have had to write the jobs on the board for this and I decided this year there would be a permanent chart for all the jobs. This is not totally finished....so when it is completely done....I will post a photo.


Photobucket

OK...folks...the weather is getting a little dicey here right now....so I will end this post. I will come back later and check out everyone else's posts that have linked up.

Until Next Time.....Happy Blogging!!

2 comments:

  1. Love your new door decor!! Thanks for stopping by my blog and making a comment:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your new door decor and assignments! I am your newest follower. If you have time, I would love to have you drop by the park!

    ReplyDelete