Saturday, December 15, 2012

Just 24 Hours Ago....

Sandy Hook Elementary in Newtown, CT was visited by the most devastating event anyone could imagine. Twenty-six angels entered Heaven's gates yesterday. Twenty of them were just babies.

I am having the hardest time wrapping my head around this tragedy. As I think about those babies and the teachers there trying to protect them, it just breaks my heart. I can't imagine how hard it must be for the families of these victims and the other children and adults that were at the school when all of this happened. Innocence was lost yesterday!

To all of the teachers, parents, and first responders in CT:

YOU are all HEROES!!!

My prayers and heartfelt condolences go out to all of the families of the victims, as well as the other children and adults that were at the school. It will take some time for everyone to heal after such a horrific incident.

Dee

No comments:

Post a Comment