Monday, December 17, 2012

What's in Store for This Week?

I am beginning this week with a heavy heart due to the tragedy at Sandy Hook Elementary in CT. What makes it even harder is that as a Gifted Education teacher for my district, I will not have students this week because it is 9 weeks test time. So I can't see my students for an extended period of time and just hug them.

Oh...I will see them. Our school is small so that isn't an issue. I just won't have any extended contact with them in the classroom like normal. However, I will have the Christmas Program and Choir practice time with them....so that is something.

My thoughts and prayers are with the families in CT as they begin the process of laying their loved ones to rest. May they have comfort and peace.


 Dee


No comments:

Post a Comment