Monday, September 24, 2012

Fall is in the Air - Happy Fall Ya'll Linky Party

I just felt the need to post about how much I am loving this cooler fall air. The leaves haven't started to turn yet. But, I sure can't wait to see all of those red, yellow, and gold leaves floating around. I don't even mind seeing them piling up in yard. To me, it just means time is getting nearer for hot chocolate, sweaters, and a warm, glowing fire in my fireplace.

Cynthia over at 2nd Grade Pad has a Happy Fall Ya'll Linky Party going on and I thought since I was in a FALL kind of mood....that I would link up with her! Come on over and check out all the fall items!

Photobucket 

Because I have caught the fall "bug"....I made a small 20-card set of Autumn Writing Task Cards for you to use in your classroom writing center...or any other way you can imagine to use them. My students love to do creative writing and I can get some of the best stories when I turn them loose with a creative prompt. I bet you can, too!

Photobucket
Just click on the picture...it will take you to my store!

I have been purchasing items through Teachers Pay Teachers for quite some time. I only recently...actually very recently...this school year to be exact..set up a seller account.

From now through September 30....you can purchase the Autumn Creative Writing Task cards for $1.00 from my TpT store. Hop on over there and grab you a set. Just laminate and go! I am sure your kiddos will love using them...just like mine do!

Now...as a little added bonus....I have made a cute little writing paper that coordinates with my autumn task cards....It is yours for FREE...now who doesn't like free?

Photobucket

I hope that you and your kiddos enjoy this!

Thanks so much for stopping by....I hope you have a fabulous week!

 Dee

1 comment:

  1. You can enlarge the list of colleges you are applying to by using Evolution Writers . This service can help you out with any essay u need.

    ReplyDelete