Sunday, September 2, 2012

My Top 10 Teacher Survival Kit Items

I am taking a leap and linking up with Corrina at Mrs. Allen's 5th Grade Files for her Teacher's Survival Kit Linky Party.


So here are my Top 10 items that I just can't live without! This list is no particular order....I really NEED them all!
  1. Water - and plenty of it. I drink so much water throughout the day it amazes me and my students.
  2. Coffee or Tea - for that relaxing afternoon pick me up while I'm scoring work or writing more units.
  3. Nail clipper & nail file - I absolutely cannot stand to have a rough nail...I will chew on it until I don't have one left. Much nicer to take care of it before the inevitable takes place.
  4. Dark Chocolate - a definite must to have on the ready one of my favorite "food group items". Besides...dark chocolate is supposed to be better for your health!
  5. Nutella & Graham Crackers - a real necessity for those afternoon droopy feelings.
  6. Gum & Altoids - I can always find a reason to need a fresher mouth!
  7. Wisp Mini Disposable tooth brushes - these are perfect to freshen your breath before those afternoon meetings.
  8. Ibuprofen - for those possible headaches or other aches and pains.
  9. Deodorant - Who doesn't need a little spruce up on most days?
  10. Lotion - I just can't do without it with all the washing hands. I would feel like my skin was cracking off if I didn't have it!
So this is what you would find in my Survival Kit....what would we find in yours? Go on over to Mrs. Allen's 5th Grade Files and link up and tell yours!

Happy Blogging!
Dee

2 comments:

  1. Hi Dee! Thanks for linking up! I can't believe I forgot water and lotion - such essentials! The water at my school seems a little sketchy to me, so I always bring my own. I have to be careful though otherwise I'll have to pee all day! So glad I found your blog - I also really like to crochet. :-)

    Corrina
    Mrs. Allen’s 5th Grade Files

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean about sketchy water...we have that stuff, too! That is why I always have my own water with me.

      Thanks for stopping by my blog!

      Dee

      Delete