So here are my Top 10 items that I just can't live without! This list is no particular order....I really NEED them all!
- Water - and plenty of it. I drink so much water throughout the day it amazes me and my students.
- Coffee or Tea - for that relaxing afternoon pick me up while I'm scoring work or writing more units.
- Nail clipper & nail file - I absolutely cannot stand to have a rough nail...I will chew on it until I don't have one left. Much nicer to take care of it before the inevitable takes place.
- Dark Chocolate - a definite must to have on the ready one of my favorite "food group items". Besides...dark chocolate is supposed to be better for your health!
- Nutella & Graham Crackers - a real necessity for those afternoon droopy feelings.
- Gum & Altoids - I can always find a reason to need a fresher mouth!
- Wisp Mini Disposable tooth brushes - these are perfect to freshen your breath before those afternoon meetings.
- Ibuprofen - for those possible headaches or other aches and pains.
- Deodorant - Who doesn't need a little spruce up on most days?
- Lotion - I just can't do without it with all the washing hands. I would feel like my skin was cracking off if I didn't have it!