Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Tell Me Something Good.....

Jennifer over at Rowdy in First Grade is having a linky party and I am linking up with her for this shindig! Come on over and join us! 

The rules are real simple. Just share something good that is happening at home and something good that is happening at school. Eazzzy Peazzzy....Right?

.
Home: There are several things...but I think the one thing that really feels good to me at this moment. On January 4, 2013,  I embarked on a healthier lifestyle....yes...eating healthy and exercising. It has been 6 weeks since I've had anything to drink except.....drumroll......hot green tea and water...and it is mostly water. Yeah for me. But the really good thing happened just today. I had an occasion to be in a neighboring town this afternoon and this town has a Shipley's Donuts. Now to me...the best thing I could put in my mouth is a chocolate filled donut made by Shipley's Donuts and I will admit that I had a really tough time NOT turning and going down to the store. But...good sense prevailed and I managed to take care of the business I was in the town for and leave without walking through the doors of that establishment. Yeah for me!!!!

School:  I am really loving that my kiddos have the after Christmas rhythm going on. They know all the procedures and manage to do them appropriately most of the time. We are finishing up our ME-Silouettes and they are turning out sooooo good. I can't wait to write a post and let everyone see the photos of these fabulous budding artists' work.

 Don't forget about my 100 Follower Giveaway. You still have 3 days to enter into one or all of the categories for a prize. You can check out this post HERE and enter.


 photo 100FollowerGiveawayannouncement_zps02242983.jpg

Thanks for stopping by! I love to get comments....they just make my day!!!

Dee

No comments:

Post a Comment