Monday, February 4, 2013

TpT Super Sunday Sale is Over.....But....

What did you buy during this fabulous sale? Come on! Tell us all about those fabulous items that you just couldn't leave in your wishlist because there were such GREAT prices on everything!

I know I can't be the only one that spent money yesterday!

Oh...I see! You want to know what I bought. OK...Well I bought a whole lot of clip art to use in the great big long list of new products for my store that I have. So, what kind of clip art did I purchase? I bought monsters, math symbols, reading, bookworms, and a whole bunch of others. I just can't seem to list them all right now!

Be on the look out for more new items from me in the very near future.

Here are my three newest items that I have in my store at TpT. This first one was created due to a need by the Kindergarten and first grade teachers in one of my schools.

 photo surveys_zps11a11a69.jpg 
Now these next ones were simply created for my students use and they have enjoyed them tremendously. The writing prompts are written in such a way that students must use their imaginations. I have gotten some really GREAT pieces of work because of these prompts. This pack contains 32 writing prompt cards and 5 different publishing pages for students to use when publishing their work.

 photo writingprompts_zpsf96fa880.jpg 

This last item is something that I've been working on for a couple weeks off and on. I had a vague idea of how I wanted it to look. It just took some time to see it come around to where I wanted it to be. This item contains task cards for three different literacy centers. They can also be used for early finishers or exit work. The pack includes 16 task cards for each of the three activities (Sentence Doctor, Solve the Analogy, & Fact or Opinion). Also included are answer documents and keys for each of the activities.

 photo literacycenter_zps53b1871e.jpg 
I have extended my sale on TpT for one more day. You can still get 20% off on all of my products through February 5, 2013. Drop on by and check them out and take some home with you. You will be glad you did and so will your students!

Dee

No comments:

Post a Comment