Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Back to it after Spring Break!!!

We had our spring break last week (March 11-15) and it just wasn't long enough. Don't get me wrong. I love all of my kiddos. However, sometimes it is nice to be able to just relax and not constantly be running at top speed all day long every day. It was nice here most of the week and I really enjoyed working in my yard and sitting on the deck.

The good news is that we are on the downhill slide for the school year now. Two and one half months and the 2012-2013 school year will be in our rear view mirrors. I am always so ready for the school year to end about this time of the year....but come July....I'm ready to start back and get into the swing of things again....and we don't begin school until August...so I guess I get ready a little early!!

Do you find that this time of year you are counting down the days until the end of the year? Or am I the only one that does this? Do you also seem to "chomp at the bit" to get back to the school...even a little before school is ready to begin?

I would love to hear from all of you about your thoughts!!

 Dee


1 comment:

  1. Great to see another Mississippi teacher blogger! I'm still in college hoping for my degree, but I definitely am ready for this school year to be in the rear-view so I can gear up for student teaching next semester!

    ReplyDelete