Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Let's Get Acquainted

I am joining up with Mrs. Reed over at Flying into First Grade for her first ever linky party.....the topic this go round is.....Let's Get Acquainted!



 photo linkyparty2.jpg



Sharing 3 things about yourself that you like or like to do using your initials.

OK...so my initials are.....DAB....so here are the three things I like using my initials.

D - is for DOUGHNUTS more specifically....Shipley's Chocolate filled doughnuts. However, even though I LOVE these things...they do not fit in with my new healthy way of eating. It doesn't stop me from loving them though!!!


 photo 2903238369_db2f76577d_o.jpg

A - is for apples and asparagus.....I couldn't choose!! I really do LOVE eating these two things....together separate...it doesn't matter!! Good thing they are healthy foods!!!


 photo images.jpg


Finally... the B - is for Bubbles!!! They are just so much fun!!!


 photo bubbles.jpg


Come on over to Mrs. Reed's Flying into First Grade and join up with us for this linky party!! I just love getting to know people!! I can't wait to get to know more about you!!


 Dee

1 comment:

  1. I just found your blog through the get acquainted linky. I love asparagus too! Do you have any fun recipes?
    Renee
    Fantastic First Grade Froggies

    ReplyDelete